Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low Begginer-High Intermediate. Official SD ranks!

2 posters

Go down

Low Begginer-High Intermediate. Official SD ranks! Empty Low Begginer-High Intermediate. Official SD ranks!

Post by Switch Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:23 am

Okay so come here to find out what rank you and your fellow solvent doll members are. I will post an example for each rank and a description to give you an idea of the rank.
Ranks here are easier to achieve than Dark Demon, and are around equal with those on AnimatorX.

Low Beginner
Spoiler:
Up to a very small amount of easing. Lots of shakiness. Incorrect foot placement. Not smooth, no flow. Choppy. Unrealistic. Improper physics. Sudden, uneased movements.

Medium Beginner
Spoiler:
Begining to master easing. Still heavily riddled with shakiness. Foot placement mastered. Signs of flow and smoothness beggining to emerge. A definite stlye starting to show, either realistic or unrealistic. Movements no longer sudden.

High Beginner
Spoiler:
Easing mastered, although ocassional over or under easing may occur. Shakiness still present, but well on its way to dispersing. Smooth, with flow starting to occur in almost every animation. Either heavily realistic, or heavily unrealistic.

Borderline Intermediate
Spoiler:
Movements becoming more distinctive. Movements like running and walking look correct and eye-pleasing. Will probably struggle with more complicated movements, like flipping. Still shaky, however it can be ignored. Some basic 3D effects and normal effects may have been explored. Heavy spacing still allowed.

Low Intermediate
Spoiler:
Movements very eye pleasing and engaging. Plotlines, background and more advanced effects may be starting to be introduced. Running, walking, punching, kicking, kneeing, elbowing and other basic movements mastered. May be beggining to learn more diverse movements. Heavily spacing in small amounts is still allowed, as long as it is used very well and combined with a smooth style.

Medium Intermediate
Spoiler:
Power is shown without disrupting the smoothness. Easing is perfected, as is flow, physics and around 90% of shakiness has dispersed. Usage of particles should be in almost every effect, and used well. Should have produced at least one 3D animation, and at least one animation with some sort of story/plot/length. Can succesfully animate at least two figures at once.

High Intermediate
Spoiler:
Powerful, smooth, eased, 99% of shakiness gone and with good physics. Must be realistic, by this stage. Perfect particle use and very well designed 3D effects. Moving camera, and backgrounds in all animations other than tests. Can succesfully animate at least two figures at once. Understands the concept of how easing doesn't always apply, and how most animations need some shakiness to create realism, as long as the shakiiness is in the right places.

That's all for now, if there's any questions, PM me I'm always happy to help. I won't create one about Veteran ranks until we have some Veteran members. Until then... goodbye xD

Switch
Mr. FuturePost
Mr. FuturePost

Soldols : 43

Back to top Go down

Low Begginer-High Intermediate. Official SD ranks! Empty Re: Low Begginer-High Intermediate. Official SD ranks!

Post by Daftification Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:28 am

thats very good, same one from ax? and anyway this will help alot of new members and those who dont know there rank

Daftification
Admin
Admin

Soldols : 118

https://solventdolls.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Low Begginer-High Intermediate. Official SD ranks! Empty Re: Low Begginer-High Intermediate. Official SD ranks!

Post by Switch Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:47 pm

No, I made a different one myself. Took me aaagggggeeess. Possibly an hour and a half D:

Switch
Mr. FuturePost
Mr. FuturePost

Back to top Go down

Post by Daftification Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 pm

You made yourself, well your pretty commited to SD, thanks so much Very Happy also are you sure you want to be a 'Top Ranker'..?

Daftification
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Switch Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:09 pm

What do you mean, what other options are there? Wink

Switch
Mr. FuturePost
Mr. FuturePost

Back to top Go down

Post by Daftification Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 pm

I dunno..... Global Mod I guess.. or V.I.P..??
but what I mean is can you rank good?

Daftification
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Switch Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:03 pm

I can rank pretty good, yes, I'm not sure about Global Mod but I don't want VIP on two forums :/ your choice tbh.

Switch
Mr. FuturePost
Mr. FuturePost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum